[ussgeorgetown] "Morning Delights" Ensign Ari LaRue and Lt. Siobhan Nichols

  • From: LtCmdrSydMorgan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:36:09 EDT

"Morning Delights"
Ensign Ari LaRue and Lt.  Siobhan Nichols

Von smiled happily as she set the table for her and Ari before waking  her.

Ari was glad that she and Von had talked. Set some rules opened  the lines of
communication's. She was still asleep dreaming of the night before  and how
much this woman meant to her. She hadn't felt this way in a very long  time.

Putting the last few touches on the table, Von poured the wine then went in
to wake Ari. Kissing her gently, she whispered. "Rise and shine..."

Slowly opening her eyes Ari saw the most gorgeous creature before her. She
gently returned the kiss, then stretched. "I can't think of a better sight to
wake up to. Morning."

Von kissed her again gently, snuggling into her a moment before drawing
back. "Brunch is on the table."

"Smells wonderful, although not as good as you do. I've missed you."

"I missed you too, silly, " Von giggled, standing up and shaking out her
long red hair, "Now, come eat before it gets cold, you layabout."

"Layabout, who you calling a layabout?" Getting up, throwing a tee shirt on
Ari followed Von to the table. "Smells nice, but you didn't have to go to so
much trouble. Although it is very thoughtful of you." Ari just grinned like a
cat who ate a canary.

Von laughed as she pulled out a chair for Ari and proceeded to prepare her
plate.

Ari took the offered seat, "And to what do I owe such service as  this?"

"Can't a girl just feel like being nice to her lover sometimes?" Von  smiled.

"I'm not complaining. Everything smell exquisite. When do you have to go
into work? How are those upgrades coming anyway?"

"Slow," Von sighed, picking up a piece of toast. "I have to go in in an  hour
and it looks like it'll be doubles from here on out."

Taking a drink of juice Ari got a sad look on her face, turning her head to
hide it from
Von. "Guess we won't get to see too much of each other then will we? Do you
need me to do anything for you?" besides miss the hell out of you and wish
you were home!

"Well, you could start by eating that before it gets cold," Von  laughed,
shaking her head. "Other than that....well...I'll let you know,  okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." Picking up her toast she took a bite followed by some juice.
"Ya know I'm gonna miss you like hell."

"That's sort of the idea," Von admitted, still smiling. "Keep you thinking
of me...wanting me...missing me...that way I know you'll wait for me. Think
it's  working?"

"You don't have to do anything for me to feel all those things. I'm not
going anywhere. Besides you are always on my mind." Reaching across Ari took
Von's hand, "Hon, when are you going to realize I am where I want to be and
with
the person I want to be with?"

"I don't have to do anything, silliness. I know that." Leaning across the
table and kissing her gently she added. "But I still want to."

Returning the kiss and pulling Von closer Ari, murmured, "I'm glad you  still
want to. I was afraid there that you didn't."

Coming across the table, Von laughed again, kissing Ari over and over.
"You're not getting rid of me that easily."

Pulling Von into her lap, Ari returned the kisses as eagerly as she  received
them. "I certainly hope not, you are stuck with me."

"Is that so?" Von asked, looking amused. "Oh, really? Stuck am I?
...odd...you don't look that sticky to me..." her eyes mischievous, she added."
 ...let
me help you with that..." Saying that, she reached for a packet of jam,
promptly pelting Ari with it playfully, then laughing as she jumped up out of
reach.

"Oh that is so not fair! You are in trouble now girlfriend." Getting up Ari
started to chase Von around the room. "You just wait until I catch you!" Ari
was  laughing and dripping jelly at the same time.

Von could hardly breathe for laughing so hard as she ran around the table
until at last she nearly tripped.

Going the opposite direction of Von, Ari caught her as she was about to
trip. She looked into her eyes wanting to get lost in them. She pulled her
close
not wanting to let her go. "How long until you have to leave?' Ari asked with
a  wicked grin. "Seems to me you have jelly on you. What do you suggest we do
about  that?"

"I have forty-five minutes," Von answered, making no effort to remove
herself from Ari's embrace, "And you are definitely gonna have to clean me
up...can't have me going to work all smudged, now, can we?"

Grinning Ari kissed Von gently while letting her hands roam. "Mmm, no we
most certainly can't have that. Ari started to kiss her lover all over, licking

off bit's of jelly. She quickly removed Von's top not wanting to waste what
precious time there was. Taking her own tee shirt off, so not to cover her with
 more jelly Ari nibbled Von's earlobe, kissing the hollow of her neck, then
back  to her subtle lips. "Mmm Hmm, you taste good." She looked into Von's
eye's for  any sign telling her to stop or go on. I definitely want to make
love
to you  Von, you have no idea how bad....

Von smiled, then proceeded to lick the jelly from Ari's skin.
"Ooh...strawberry." she cooed. "My favorite."

Looking at Von with a wicked grin, "You keep that up and I can't be held
responsible for my action's." Cupping Von's face in her hands she gently kissed

her, prolonging the kisses as long as possible. "I just happen to love
strawberry, so shall I get more or just what should we do?"

Von reached over and grabbed the jelly bowl and spoon with one hand,
grasping Ari's hair with the other. Looking intently into her eyes, she
answered
huskily. "you know, if you get me all sticky, you're going to have to clean me
up. And I can't be late for work...so I guess you better work fast."

Looking into Von's eye's Ari grinned, "well then, I suppose I had better  get
to work now shouldn't I?"  Taking some of the jelly and spreading it  over
Von, Ari started to lick it off of her. She carried her to the couch and
gently
laid her down and started to kiss her chest and neck, removing jelly in  the
process. She licked the jelly off o Von's fingers, gently sucking on each
one. "Definitely Strawberry!"

"mmm..." Von moaned softly, enjoying the exquisite warmth of Ari's tongue  as
it suckled her skin. "You know...I think I'm still feeling kind  of
sticky...a little lower, though..." she took the jelly covered spoon and  drew
a trail
from her breastbone down to the soft red curls below. "Maybe you  better work
on that..."

Starting at the top of the trail of jelly, Ari started to kiss Von's
breastbone, moving slowly down the trail. She placed her hands under Von,
bringing
her closer. She let her hands slide down Von's legs, slowly caressing  them,
while her mouth and tongue were busy sucking off the jelly. Reaching the  red
curls, she let her tongue explore some more, teasing her with each little  kiss
or slip of the tongue.

Von arched her back, thrusting her hips upward in pure unadulterated  ecstasy
as Ari's tongue teased her in all the right places. Winding her hands in
Ari's hair, she moaned softly, all thoughts of work, or worry gone, supplanted
by the thrills of Ari's gentle ministrations.

Working her tongue, Ari could feel Von shudder as she reached the brink and
let go. She felt her body go limp, as she moved up to kiss her gently on the
mouth. Holding her tight she looked at her lover, "Are you okay?"

"Are you kidding?" Von answered. Giving up a loud and contented sigh, she
smiled. "I'll give you ...oh...a hundred years to stop that...and you'd better
not before then, either..." Laughing, she flipped them until she was on top,
then quipped. "You know..you're still a bit sticky yourself."

"Am I now?" laughed Ari. "I don't know if there is enough time to take care
of that situation. What do you think?"

"What kind of engineer would I be if I didn't at least try to fix it?" she
demanded, laughing. She lowered herself slowly, kissing and licking  every inch
along the trail until she found the point she sought. She  allowed her tongue
and fingers then to work in tandem, with gentle insistence,  driving Ari hard
beyond all rational thought, to that place where only passion  ruled and
sensation owned you.

Arching her body to meet Von's nimble tongue and fingers, Ari had her hands
in Von's hair, pushing her closer. She could feel herself about to lose all
control and wanted all of Von at the same time. She pushed herself into the
couch until she could no longer hold it back. In one moment of passion, her
entire body shudder with the pleasure of release. She pulled Von up and held
her
tight. "Damn, woman you are good. I love you Von, always remember that."

Von smiled gently before the impishness returned in her grin. "If you love
me so much, help me wash, quick. I have to be to work in twenty minutes."
Laughing, she jumped up and ran to the shower.

Following behind Von Ari couldn't help but wonder how she had gotten so
lucky. After quickly washing Von down with soapy water, making sure not to miss
spot, then rinsing her, she grabbed a towel to dry her off. She watched as
Von  put on her uniform, "Ya know I am gonna miss you like hell?"

"Good," Von answered happily, tying her hair up into a knot on the back of
her neck. "Then we'll both be thrilled when I get home." Laughing, she grabbed
her tools, kissed Ari quickly, and hurried out the  door.