[ussgeorgetown] Forever and Always Adult language and graphics warning

  • From: LtCmdrSydMorgan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:27:34 EDT

******Read at your own risk, may include Adult language  and graphic
material***********
"Forever and Always"
Vivie and Alex Lazzara-Henderson, Cadet Tawny  Lazzara
Alex had spent most of the night watching Vivie sleep and thinking. She
couldn't imagine her life without Vivie in it, yet all she was doing was
tearing
her apart. It had to stop and it had to stop now. While she was still asleep,
Alex slipped out of the room and went to the comm unit in the living area.
She  sent a message, that even though it stuck in her craw, she knew had to be
sent.  "Computer send message to Cadet Tawny Lazzara: Tawny you are invited for
dinner  in our home at 1800 hours. I hope you will come. Alex." With the
message sent  Alex slipped back into the bedroom and back into bed, she leaned
down and gently  brushed her lips across her wife's neck.

Vivie smiled as a light moan  tickled the back of her throat. Rolling over so
she was on her back, she brought  Alex's lips to her own for a kiss before
groaning, "Good Morning."

"Morning, sleepy head. So ya wanna make out before breakfast?" She  leaned
down and pressed her lips against Vivie's first gently, then more  passionately.

Reaching up, Vivie wrapped her arms around her wife's neck.  She moaned
against Alex's kiss and then smiled when it ended. "We need to do  this as
often as
we can cause it'll be harder to do when the baby comes."

"So is that a yes?"

Vivie nodded as he hands combed through  Alex's hair. "Unless you have other
plans?"

"I have no plans at the  moment, except we have one problem. I managed to
undress you while you slept and  I stayed up watching you, so I'm still
dressed.
Slight problem, think it can be  remedied?" Alex started to kiss her wife's
neck, nipping along her collarbone,  while cupping her face she moved up to
kiss
her forehead and every inch of her  face, reaching her lips. She ran her
fingers across them before pressing her  lips to her wife's. She kissed her
deep
and hard, "God you are beautiful and  taste good as well."

While Alex had been kissing her all over, Vivie had  started working on the
problem of her wife's clothes. "God I want you." She  whispered as her skin
burned where Alex kissed.
Tawny had been surprised by Alex's message and she wanted to make sure it was
 for real so she opted to stop by before her shift. Standing at the door, she
 took a deep breath, trying to remember the talk she'd had with her sister.
Vivie moaned at the sound of the door chime.

Alex had moved down and  was kissing Vivie's chest, cupping her breast in her
hand. Reaching her belly  she kissed it with butterfly kisses. She was so
engrossed she didn't hear the  door chime.

Tawny rang the chime again and the looked down at her watch.  Moaning she
pressed the chime and left her finger there.
"Baby." Vivie said softly as she tried to get her wife's attention. "Baby,
the door." She moaned..

"What about the door?" She continued to kiss  Vivie, tasting every inch she
could.

"The chime." Vivie replied giggling  as she tried to catch Alex's hand.
"Baby, there's someone at the door."

"Maybe they will go away, I have other plans at the moment," as her hand
moved down Vivie's leg.

Tawny sighed as she slapped her comm badge.  "Lazzara to Lazzara-Henderson.
Viv?"
"Alex..." Vivie moaned as she tried to stop her wife, though she really
didn't want her too. "My comm. badge."
"Vivie answer the door if your in there." Tawny replied. "Come on I'm trying
to be nice here."

"Mmm, comm badge, table." Alex kept on kissing her  wife letting her hand
slide to the inside of her thigh near her  birthmark.

Vivie stretched out trying to reach her comm badge. She was  able to tap it
with her finger. "Come back in an hour, T."

Tawny sighed. "I just wanted to tell Alex I'd come." Then she got mad.  "God
Damnit, fuck it, forget it." She started to walk away after closing the  comm.

"Shit, shit, shit," Alex found the comm badge and tapped it.  "Henderson to
Lazzara, Please come as invited."

Tawny hit her comm.  "Forget it. Just go back to fucking my sister." She spat
then cut the comm  again.

Jumping off the bed Alex hurriedly pulled herself together and  ran to the
door. Opening it she saw Tawny walking away. "Tawny, stop. Please.  The
invitation to dinner was serious. I want you to come. It was supposed to be  a
surprise for Vivie. We have to get along somehow."

Tawny stopped but  only because Alex was right. They needed to try if only
for Vivie. Turning she  folded her arms across her chest. "Do you think you can
keep your hands off her  long enough to eat real food." Yeah, T, nice way to
play nice.
Stepping up behind Alex, dressed in her robe, Vivie looked over her wife's
shoulder at her sister. "Tawny! What did I tell you?"

"Bite me, Vivie. I gotta go to work." Tawny replied.

"Tawny,  please? Come tonight and the answer to your question is yes."

Vivie  glared at her sister. She was hardly being nice to Alex.

"T, I swear if your reply in anything less then a nice way I'm gonna  spank
the hell out of you." At this point she really didn't care if they were  out in
the hallway.
Tawny sighed. "Yeah Viv give me a reason to wanna come over."

"It was just a warning." Vivie replied.

"Got two mothers don't need a third." Looking at Alex she replied. "I'll
come."

Alex looked at Tawny and took a deep breath. "Thank you. We'll  see you at
1800hrs."

Tawny nodded and then headed back down the hall  towards a lift.
Vivie pulled Alex back into their cabin and then pushed her up against the
now closed door and kissed her really hard.

Taking Vivie's face in her  hands she returned the kiss. "Um, what was that
for, not that I am complaining,  in fact I had planned on continuing where we
left off."

"You asked T to  dinner?" Vivie asked with a bright smile.

"Uh, yeah I guess I did. While  you were sleeping? It was supposed to be a
surprise, so much for  that."

Vivie kissed Alex again. "Thank you so much, baby."

Alex  picked up Vivie and carried her back into the bedroom, laying her
gently on the  bed, "thank me for what? Now where were we?"

"For being so willing to try  with, Tawny." Vivie replied as she held Alex's
face in her hands. "It means so  much to me, Alex."

"I just want you to be happy. If that means trying to  get along with Tawny
then so be it." Alex undid Vivie's robe with her one hand,  while slowly
removing it with the other. "Do you know how beautiful you are and  how much I
want
you?"

Vivie giggled. "I bet you won't be saying that when  I'm all fat and puffy."

"Nothing is going to change how much I love you  or want you." Alex leaned
down and started to kiss Vivie's belly with soft  gentle kisses. "Soon, there
will be a baby here and here and here. Our baby."  She kissed each spot gently.

Pulling Alex up so she was laying next to  her Vivie sighed. "I love you, you
know that, right?"

Alex let her hand  wander between Vivie's breast's, "you do, do you?"

Vivie closed her eyes.  "More and more everyday." She replied as she focused
on what Alex was doing. "I  don't know what I'd do without you."

"You don't huh?" Alex softly  caressed down Vivie's stomach, while moving
closer to take her breast in her  mouth. She ran her tongue around Vivie's
nipple, sucking on it while teasing it  at the same time. She moved her hand
down
Vivie's leg, sliding it along the  inside of her thigh. She looked at Vivie's
closed eyes and smiled. She moved up  and took her mouth fully into hers
letting
their tongues intertwine. "God, I  want you so bad."

Vivie moaned as she reached out and pulled lightly at  Alex's hair. "You have
me Baby. Forever and always."