[ussgeorgetown] "Beginning The Process" Alex & Vivie Lazzara-Henderson

  • From: LtCmdrSydMorgan@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:17:21 EDT

"Beginning The Process"
Alex & Vivie Lazzara-Henderson

Alex was enjoying laying next to Vivie, contemplating the thought of  having
a baby. She knew how excited Vivie was, she just wished she was as  confident
about it all. She watched Vivie sleep and could see that silly grin on  her
face. She is dreaming again about the  baby...

When the alarm on the bedside table sounded, it made Vivie moan. She  wasn't
ready to wake up and leave the nice little dream she was having. As her  eyes
fluttered open she wondered if you really could get into those positions in  a
Ferris wheel car.

Seeing that Vivie was semi awake she brushed the  hair away from her face.
"Good morning, and just what were you dreaming about  this time?"

Vivie smiled as she stretched out like a cat.  "I'll show you on the holodeck
later." She purred before kissing her wife good  morning. "But there's no
time right now."

"What will you show me on  the holodeck? Just tell me and what do you mean we
don't have time right now? If  it brought a grin like that to your face, I
want to know about it."

Vivie  got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "We have an appointment
with Lish  this morning." She ignored the other questions.

"Lish can wait, you can't  drop a comment like that and not tell me what it
is about." Alex got up  following her wife to the bathroom.

"You'll just have to be a good girl," Vivie  started with a smile on her face
as she stepped into the shower, "and I'll  explain it to you later." She blew
her wife a kiss and then closed the shower  door.

What the...Alex opened the shower door and stepped inside. "Now is  as good a
time as any to explain it." She grabbed the shampoo and started to  wash
Vivie's hair.

"Later." Vivie teased.

"You know being a tease can  get you into trouble!" Alex loved the way
Vivie's body felt next to hers as the  water cascaded over them. Once she was
done
with Vivie's hair, she got the  sponge and soap and began to wash her body,
taking special care not to miss a  spot.

Vivie laughed. "Yeah I know but you wouldn't want me to stop." She  began to
return the favors, washing Alex the same way she'd been washed.

"No,  I suppose I wouldn't, but it sure can be exasperating at times." As
Vivie's  hands were all over Alex's body, she pulled her close and kissed her
deeply as  the water rinsed their bodies.

Vivie moaned into the kiss and then pulled away  with a smile. "We're going
to be late." With that she stepped out of the shower,  wrapped a towel around
herself and headed back into the bedroom.

Damn it all....Alex stepped out of the shower, grabbing a  towel she wrapped
it around herself and ran her fingers threw her hair. Walking  out into the
bedroom she looked at Vivie, "Late for what?"

Vivie shook her head and sighed. "Such a short  attention span." She teased.
"For our appointment with Lish remember. I told you  about it about fifteen
minutes ago."

"I seem to recall having other things on my  mind." Picking up the brush she
began to brush Vivie's long wet hair. "I thought  we still had another day
before that appointment."

While Alex attended to her  hair, Vivie put on her lotions and make-up. "I
moved it up. Now get dressed."

"You  moved it up, without telling me? Why did you do that?" Alex put down
the brush  and went to find a uniform to put on. She sat on the edge of the bed
and started  to get dressed. "I can think of better things to do," as she
grinned at Vivie.

Spinning on her small vanity chair, Vivie looked at Alex. "Baby,  this is
important. I don't want to wait any longer then I have to for us to get
started
on having our baby. We have all the time in the world to make love, Lish  had
an opening this morning."

Back to babies again.  I wonder if I should've just kept my mouth shut. "Not
once the baby comes.  You'll be too busy nursing and all that other stuff."
Alex finished getting  ready already figuring out how her life was going to
change. Then  there is always Kylara..

Vivie frowned as she stood up and walked  over to Alex. She stepped in
between her wife's legs and ran her hands through  her short dark hair as she
looked
down at her. "Alex, the baby isn't going to  take your place in my life. Yes,
it'll be an adjustment, but your my baby too  and I'll always make time for
you."

"Promise? You know how insecure I am when it  comes to you, let alone sharing
you?"

Vivie kissed the top of Alex's head. "I promise  and those insecurities are
why we're going to see Lish."

Alex had her doubts, but she  kept them to herself. "Well, then I suppose we
better get moving. Wouldn't want  to hold up the process."