<USS Eagle> Suggestive Conversation

  • From: "Solan Dahl" <SolanDahl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:45:20 -0500

:ON:

     Hailey almost jumped when she heard Vanik's voice.  She was not expecting anyone to recognize her, and she didn't want anyone to recognize her.  At least it was only Vanik.  Could have been much worse.  Besides, he was cute.  She wouldn't mind talking to him.
     She stopped and turned to face him, smiling.  "Hello there Lt.  Nice to see you, as always."

She's good! Vanik thought. Caught with her hand in the cookie jar and she doesn't bat an eye.

   He figured she had been up to something.  Why else would she be coming out of the Commodore's office... the private entrance. "Sooooo.... what are you up to, Ms. Wren?"
     Hailey smiled and moved closer to Vanik, "Catching up with old acquaintances.  How about you Lt?  Up to anything . . . fun?"

She IS good.  Definitely one to watch.
     "Pretty much the same, Cadet, Though it seems my friends aren't in as high a place," Vanik said smoothly.  "Nor at such odds with my own commanding officer."
     Hailey chuckled, "Yes, well, before I was on the Eagle, I spent three weeks on this station doing prep work.  Commodore Stryker was just curious how I was adjusting to life on a starship.
     "I told him it's been fun.  I've met some very interesting people."  She smiled, "Some more interesting then others."
     "And how is it you came into such good company with Stryker, "Vanik asked.  "For him to pay ANY attention to a cadet, you must have been REALLY GOOD at your work."
     Hailey just smiled, raised her eyebrows suggestively, "I wouldn't be out here as a Cadet if I wasn't REALLY GOOD."

Ohhhhh, if I wasn't under Oath, we would have a GOOD time. Vanik thought again.  "Yes.  I bet you are."
     Hailey smiled and started walking the way she had originally been headed, she turned and looked over shoulder at Vanik, smiling, "Catch you around Lt."
     He gave her a knowing smile.  "You certainly will, Cadet.  You certainly will."  He then turned in the opposite direction to get a bite to eat.  These kind of encounters ALWAYS made him hungry.

:OFF:

Lt. Vanik
NPC Roman Haas

Cadet Hailey Piper Wren