<USS Eagle> Sim recap/log

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Quinn Quigley <USFQuinnQuigley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:37:56 -0500

SIM NOTES:

Special thanks, again to Captain Quigley, of the USF sim of Starfleet Academy for going along with my crazy idea of this corssover.  I thought his idea would make for some good simming, and keep it interesting for you all.

SIM RECAP:
"Rigel IV"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Haas & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Commander Matsu, Lt. Melody, Cadet Styles
Officers absent: Commanders Marqusa & Lost
Guest: Captain Quinn Quigley - Dean of Starfleet Academy (USF sim group)
NPCs: Lt. Commander Vanik (Haas), Dr. Fenway (Styles), Ensign Banning (Styles)
Stardate 63017.86 (01/07/2386, 12:30 hours)

The Eagle answers the call for assistance into the Rigel system.  Rigel IV has come under attack by the Borg, whom haved decided the powers that be, in the Alpha Quadrant, are not work assimilation, just destruction.  Catprain Quigley, CO of the USS Sutherland and dean of Starfleet Academy, beams aboard the ship to meet with Lukas and discuss the cituation and actions being taken.

END RECAP