<USS Eagle> Sim Recap/log 100623

  • From: Lukas <commolukasfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:01:41 -0400

Sim Notes:
    As I thought would happen, the Nigala sim proceeded to a point where they needed the Eagle to come in,, so we played it out.  I will be sending a log, in story form, with the details.  Next week, with all of your blessings, I would like the sim to start an hour later (10pm Eastern) and to be in the Final Frontier, AIM chatroom.  Any questions, or objections, you can email me.

Sim Recap:
"The Nigalan Wait"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Marqusa & Haas, Lt. Commander Vanik, Dr. (Lt) Compton, Ensigns Banning & Moonshadows to Enien
Stardate: 64606.62 (08/10/2387, 10:00 hours)
    Commander Haas and Ensign Moonshadows continue their masquerade aboard Space Station Nigala while they wait for some kind of sign from Commodore Hirsch's crew.  The Eagle crew, in the meantime, are getting antsy with anticipation.  Some even to the point where they are getting in fist fights, which Dr. Compton has to treat.  Commodore Fyrstk revises his plan for the take-over of the three starships assigned to Nigala.

Sim Log:
21:00 CommoFyrstk =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
21:00
*** Moonshadows joined #usseagle
21:00 EnsBanning ::AA::
21:00 Dr_Compton ::AA::
21:00 Cmdr_Marqusa ::AA::
21:00 Cmdr_Haas ::AA::
21:00 Moonshadows ::AA:: ::^-^::
21:00 LtCmdrVanik ::AA::
21:01 CommoFyrstk Captain's Log, Stardate 64606.62 (08/10/2387, 10:00 hours)
21:02 CommoFyrstk We remain on alert, awaiting the "go signal" from the away team that is currently aboard Nigala Station.
21:03 CommoFyrstk As Ah stated previously, Ah do not want to jeopardahze the Starfleet crew, or Federation citizend aboard the station bah staging an offensive, which the Nigalans would retaliate against the Starfleet crew for.
21:04 CommoFyrstk Of course, Starfleet Command has already called me three tahmes, asking mah progress. Admiral Janeway is not happy.
21:05 CommoFyrstk ==== BEGIN ==== (With the reminder that Haas and Moonshadows are still aboard the station so the ahould use @ with their actions)
21:06 Cmdr_Marqusa ::on the bridge, in her chair::
21:06 CommoFyrstk CO> :: Steps out of the RR, onto the bridge. Not looking very happy.::
21:07 Moonshadows @TAC>::She is now tinkering with another burned ersatz part... looking very unhappy, tailo lashing::
21:07 Dr_Compton CMO> ::replicates a cup of her favorite coffee while awaiting the call for the AT to Nigala station and pets Bella's kitten, who's growing like a weed::
21:08 EnsBanning SCI> :: working on the wormhole problem::
21:08 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >+[ co ]+ any word Captain?
21:09 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> :: Currently sitting on the runabout, pretending he is working on it.::
21:09 Cmdr_Marqusa ( ack, okay, i"m tired, first I forget my position, now use the wrong code)
21:09 CommoFyrstk CO> :: Sits down :: Plenty of words Commander. Just none from the away team, and none of them good.
21:11 Moonshadows @Tac> [Haas] ::Quietly:: How long before we get "rescued," sir?
21:11 Dr_Compton Elys>[CMO] ::picking up some toys as she walks up to Daisy and sits nearby:: I sense a lot of severe stress coming from the station Doctor....I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the sooner the situation is resolved the safer the Starfleet personnel will be.
21:11 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] :: frowns, I'm not patient at waiting
21:12 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> :: Comes out and around to where Moon is working:: (w) If we stall much longer, they're gonna kick us out, broken-down ship and all.
21:12 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Ah cain usually be patient, but... Ah'm losing that patience.
21:13 Moonshadows @Tac>[CENG] I am REALLY up to get my claws and teeth into someone
21:13 Dr_Compton CMO> [Elys] ::looks surprised:: I'd almost forgotten you were telepathic and empathic dear. And yes, without needing to sense their stress it's a tense and dangerous situation over there. Can you sense our Away Team separately and tell if they are okay?
21:13 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] I'm concerned about Rommie and Moonshadow over there
21:14 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] I know what you mean. I'd like to tear into them too.
21:15 Moonshadows @TAC>::Tail whacks the deck in frustration, she speaks loudly::[CENG] This is the LAST time we buy a used craft from a Ferrenghi! I do not care HOW much we saved!
21:15 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] ::Glancing over to OPS:: Well, there's not emergency signal from their sub-dermal transponders, to that is a good thing.
21:15 Dr_Compton Elys>[CMO] ::frowns:: No, if I knew them better I might be able to concentrate and pick them out from here but all I get is general feelings from this distance. Sorry.
21:16 Bot @ Nigalan> :: points his weapon at Moon:: Just do your work and get your junk off our station!
21:16 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] I know, at the first sound of that emergency beacon I want to take the Falcon in
21:16 Cmdr_Marqusa xo > :: taps fingers on her chair::
21:17 Dr_Compton CMO>[Elys] No need to be sorry....I was just curious. I spent my entire life on Earth and only had a few occasions to meet telepaths...mostly Vulcan doctors.....and they're not exactly the sharing types.
21:17 Moonshadows @TAC>[Nigalan] DOn't you talk about muy beautiful ship that wayu
21:17 LtCmdrVanik HELM> ::turns in his seat:: Can't we gain control of the station's systems, like the starships and gas everyone aboard?
21:17 Dr_Compton ((uh oh LOL))
21:18 Moonshadows ((ANesthezine gas in the security system?))
21:18 Bot @ Nigalan> If you don't get working, your "Beautiful" ship will have some more scorch marks on it as we launch it AND you out into space.
21:19 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ Helm ] Not sure there is enough gas
21:19 CommoFyrstk CO >[ HELM ] Ah'm sure the Nigalans have changed the access codes bah now, as well.
21:19 Dr_Compton Elys>[CMO] ::smiles and looks relieved.:: Now, Charlene and Thomas...I can read those two like a book. And I can tell from here they are NOT reading their lessons like they are supposed to be doing. If you'll excuse me, I'll go ...redirect...their youthful energy.
21:19 Cmdr_Marqusa (( brb, looks like I need to find the power cord
21:20 LtCmdrVanik HELM >[ CO ] ::Shrugs:: It was a thought, sir.
21:20 Moonshadows @Tac>::She debates raking all four sets of claws round and about the Nigalans body... looks at CENG and goes back to fiddling with a TOS era Coffee supply circuit::
21:20 CommoFyrstk CO >[ HELM ] Not a bad thought either, Mr. Vanik.
21:21 Cmdr_Marqusa ( back)
21:21 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] ::chuckles:: I know, Moon..... I know.
21:21 Dr_Compton CMO> ((wb))
21:21 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] Maybe they've done that with the ships
21:22 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] ::mutters:: and the longer we wait the more time they have to do that
21:23 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] The captain had sent a message asking if there was any way we could get word to the Starfleet personnel to see if they could mess up the sensors, even momentarily.
21:23 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Ah am well aware of that, Gwen.
21:24 Cmdr_Marqusa xo> ::stands up and paces a little::
21:24 Moonshadows @TAC>[CENG] Well, I think all I can do is prowl the parts distributors and see if any of them have a Mk. XXII thermothrockle and an occilating frammistan... or we are stuck
21:26 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] I think if we can't get the Starfleet personnel to do it, I can do it from here.
21:27 Moonshadows @TAC>::Marks the impolite Nigalan for special attention whien the fight starts:: [CENG] I tire of thie delay sir!
21:27 CommoFyrstk CO> :: works on a PADD::: Hmmmmm.
21:27 Dr_Compton CMO> ::decides to go back to sickbay instead of just trying to relax while waiting,::
21:29 Moonshadows @TAC> ::Sudddenly, she sits down on her haunches... puts down the tool and module and, with a foot in a blur, scratches her neck::
21:29 CommoFyrstk CO> :: shows Gwen the PADD:: If we can get the sensors down, even for a moment aboard the station, we'll zip in, mass beam the teams aboard the three starships, and then cut off communications between the station and the planet.
21:30 Bot @ Nigalan guards> :: gather and gape at Moon::
21:30 Moonshadows @TAC>::Having turned her back on the Nigalan guard, she twists her head and licks her left shoulder in what seems a very derisive manner::
21:31 Bot @ Nigalan guards> :: Point and laugh at Moon:::
21:31 Dr_Compton ((cats can show disdain in such interesting ways!!))(
21:31 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] :: moves over to the Captain's chair and looks at the PADD:: You know who I wish was still on board?
21:31 Moonshadows TAC>::There is a small cloud of loose fur in the air arounde her, which the loife support vents suck away::
21:32 Cmdr_Marqusa ( and if anyone says Max, I'll shoot them )
21:32 CommoFyrstk CO> :: Looks up at Gwen:: Max.
21:33 Cmdr_Marqusa (( ROFL ))
21:33 Moonshadows @TAC>::In a final gesture of disdain, she stands, back to the guards and shakes her left foot::
21:33 CommoFyrstk ((Ducks so she doesn't shoot me))
21:33 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] ::glares at the Captain:: umm, yeah
21:34 Cmdr_Marqusa (( Don't worry, I have something better planned for you *grins* ))
21:35 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] At least *AH* wish Max was aboard. Cain you imagine him running around on their computer system?
21:35 Moonshadows TAC>[CENG] ::Quietly:: I think that is enough rude gestures to keep me calm for a while, Ro9mmie
21:35 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> :: tries not to laugh too hard at Moon's obvious disdain fot the guards::
21:36 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] you think they got the message?
21:36 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] ::sits back down, mutters:: no telling what ELSE he might do.
21:37 Moonshadows @TAC>[CENG] I think they would not be sharp enough to get the message with a manual translating Sivaoan gestures to Federation Basic.... ::Tail corkscrews in laughter::
21:38 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Ah will say this, Max knew to do as we told him to do. He may have had.... a flair to him, but he always did what Ah wanted.
21:39 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] ::Nods, then gestures inside the runabout:: Come in here a moment.
21:39 Dr_Compton CMO> ::finds sickbay devoid of patients, totally ship-shape and all reports up to date::
21:40 Moonshadows T@TAC>[CENG] ::Loudly:: DO not tell me you found another bad module! ::Pops in the airtight port::
21:40 CommoFyrstk ((Hmmmm... maybe the doc needs something to do. :) ))
21:41 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] uh huh, that we know about
21:41 Dr_Compton ((lol))
21:42 Moonshadows TAC>::Is slightly disappointed, she wanted to get in the guards face about finding simple "replacement" modules::
21:42 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> :: goes over to the two-person transporter control:: (quietly) If I need to, I can send out a signal to overload the station's sensors. They will eventually track it here, but.... by the time they arrive, we can be aboard one of the starships.
21:43 Moonshadows @TAC>[CENG] Why sir, and give up the good ship Gwen's Joy? Ready when you are sir... my claws to your service ::She says formally::
21:43 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] The only thing Ah will need to know, is when. When can we do this so whoever is holding Hirsch's people hostage will not hurt them?
21:45 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] Oh we won't be giving her up. I'll lock her up tighter than a duck's butt and we all know that is waterproof.
21:46 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] :: nods:: good question
21:46 LtCmdrVanik Crewman> :: walks into sickbay, holding his eye::
21:47 Moonshadows @TAC>:: Relieved the Maskirovka is about over, her whiskers spread in a grin:: [CENG] I... have never had the opportunity tp examine a ducks fantail sir
21:47 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] The other thing Ah was debating, was... when we make our move, have Haas and Moonshadows transport and take command of Nosferatu. That'll get them off the station.
21:48 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] what about the Talon?
21:48 LtCmdrVanik Crewman> :: looks around for the Doc::
21:48 Dr_Compton CMO> ::spies crewman and goes over to him:: Let's get you to a biobed....what happened to your eye?
21:49 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Leave it there til all is said and done. It's been stripped down so they certainly couldn't use it against us, but they could TRAH and use our people against us.
21:50 LtCmdrVanik Crewman> :: walks with the Doc, then climbs onto the biobed:: I got into a fight.
21:51 Dr_Compton CMO> Crewman> Let me get a look at it. ::peers closely at the injured orb and runs her medical scanner over it.::
21:51 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] I'm assuming it still works, why not have them fly it out?
21:52 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] ::laughs:: Neither have I, but ducks don't fill up with water when they swim.
21:52 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Because Ah think they will be more useful aboard one of the ships.
21:53 LtCmdrVanik Crewman> :: tries not to blink::
21:53 Moonshadows @TAC>[CENG] This does NOT clarify the aphorism a cadet told me at Academy... "is the popes ass watertight?" ::Tail looping, she is reloived and happy, also happy to be accepted by a command officer and Human::
21:54 Dr_Compton CMO> Crewman> Relax....just lay back...::Daisy tries to be comforting as she reviews the readings:: What were you fighting about?
21:54 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] :: stands::
21:55 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG> :: laughs:: That is as bad as them asking if the Pope defecates in the woods.
21:56 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] ::paces slightly::
21:56 CommoFyrstk CO >[ XO ] Penny for your thoughts. XO.
21:57 Moonshadows @TAC>::Any word from Eagle as to when and where we move?
21:57 Cmdr_Marqusa xo >[ co ] :: looks at the screen:: Just . . . worried
21:57 Moonshadows [CENG]
21:58 Cmdr_Haas @ CENG >[ TAC ] They're waiting on word from us, and we need to know what Hirsch's people are going to do.
21:58 CommoFyrstk =/\= Pause Sim =/\=
21:58 Dr_Compton CMO> Crewman> Well, you're lucky, I don't see any occular damage beyond what will be a rather spectacular bruise