<USS Eagle> Sim Recap/log 080514 & 080521 sims

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:04:46 -0400

Notes:

Once again, this is a two-week update.  Not a lot of action, due to absences both weeks.  I shall include the log from May 14 with this email and send the log from May 21 seperately.

RECAP
"Pirate Plight"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commanders Marqusa (21), Haas, Lost(21) & Dr. Hamza, Lt Commander Matsu (14), Lt Melody (14),  A-Ensigh Fyrstk
Abdent: Commanders Marqusa  (14)  &  Lost  (14),  Lt.  Commander  Matsu  (21), Lt  Melody  (21), Lt. Fox
Stardate: Supplemental

The shuttle, Faldon comes under attack by the pirate ship after is it rendered powerless (see the "Powerless" post of 080510).  Lt Commander Vanik is seriously wounded in the attack, which is quickly warded off by the appearance of the Eagle.  The pirate ship is captured by the Eagle and the pirates, themselves beamed to the brig.  Commander Marqusa and Sheriff Estrada travel to Tyler to view the damage there.

End recap
Respectfully submitted,
-
CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
ltcmdyoshimatsu: ::AA::
ltjgmelody: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have just receieve sensor data which could indicate our
shuttle, Falcon, is in danger.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Sensor reports are showing the shuttle powerless, with the
pirate ship turning back towards them
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS
*** holoremuslupin has joined the chat.
holoremuslupin: [finally!!]
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>Attempting to rerout power...Are you getting anything
over there, Vanik?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Contact Commander marqusa on the surface.  Let her know we
are leaving orbit and will return shortly
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Dang it I was sure I had hit their engines.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Helm!  Set course for the shittle.  Maximum warp.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Looks around.:: Mr Vanik are you alright?
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM>  Well you got their engines, not problem.  The power of
their ship was too much for the shuttle.
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM> Right now we need some sensors.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci> I guess that's what I get for over estimating our ship.
Malachi Styles: SCI> Maximum warp will put us there in two minutes, Sir.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci> Attempting to get sensors back on line...
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION - The pirate ship indeed turns toward the injured
shuttle.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci>::Tries to rout power to sensors.::
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM> ::moves to the aft compartment::  I ah going to see if
I can reroute power.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @ CSci> Thank you. I'm not getting anything here.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Helm sends the Eagle away from the planet's influence
then goes to warp 9::
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM> ::find the burned out circuitry ::: Oh man, what a
mess.  Stahd by up there.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci> Standing by.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION :: THe  pirate ship comes into range.  It fires on the
shuttle with it;s energy weapons.  The shuttle is hit, the rear hull sliced
into and the panel where Vanik is working explodes sending the helmsman flying.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Grabs the med kit and rushs back to help Vanik.:: Damn
they fixed thier weapons real quick too...Vanik... can you hear me?
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM> ::comes to rest on the deck on the opposite side of the
compartment::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION :: The Eagle drops from warp and slides in between the
shuttle and the fleeing freighter.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Mal? Status of the shuttle?
Malachi Styles: SCI> I am showing life signs.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> OPS. Get them out of there.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci>::Does her best to render first aid.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +CMO+ Bridge to sickbay, get a medical team to
transporter room one.
RomnHaas: @Vanik: HELM> ........
holoremuslupin: <CMO>+Bridge+In my way
ltcmdyoshimatsu: @CSci>Come on Vanik...say something... moan or something...
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The shuttle team is beamed onto the Eagle::
holoremuslupin: <CMO>::Picks up a medical team and heads for the transporter
room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The priate ship turns and flees, seeing the larger
starship::
Malachi Styles: SCI> The pirate ship is fleeing.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Helm.  Pursuit course.  Ready tractor beam.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Waits for the medical team with Vanik.::
holoremuslupin: <CMO>::On the way to the transporter room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The ship starts after the fleeing pirate ship, easily
catching up to it at max impulse, the tractor beam is latched on.::
holoremuslupin: <CMO>::Enters the transporter room with medical team::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> OPS.  INform them to shut down their engines.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Looks up at the CMO enters.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::the pirate ship does not comply, but tries to overpower the
the tractor beam;:
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> He's hurt bad.
holoremuslupin: <CMO>::Kneels beside Vanik and starts to scan him::
holoremuslupin: [test?]
holoremuslupin: [Oh come on!]
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Lock on to any life forms and beam them to the brig.
Mal? Can you take control of their computer and shut down their engines?
CommoLukasFyrstk: (it's working, Ratch))
holoremuslupin: [test?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?]
Malachi Styles: SCI> ;;Attemots to establish a link with the pirate computer::
holoremuslupin: [test]
ltcmdyoshimatsu: (pass)
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: The occupants of the pirate ship are beamed to the
brig::
*** holoremuslupin has left the chat.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>::Goes with Vanik to Sickbay then reports to the bridge.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Links with the other computer:  I have a link, sir.
Working my way into the systems.,
ltcmdyoshimatsu: MAX> Hey Mal... want me ta do that?
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::smiles::  Just watch my progress, Max.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: MAX> Got ya...
Malachi Styles: Fenway> ::waits in sickbay::
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> ::Arrives on the bridge.:: I'm sorry sir.
Malachi Styles: Fenway> ::works on Vanik::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> The pirates have been beamesd to the brig, Commander.
You still have your chance with them.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Shall I go talk to them now or let them stew a bit?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>:: gets up from the command seat:: Let them stew.  Status
report.
Malachi Styles: SCI> I believe I am into the root program, Max.  Take a look.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> Due to my overzelousness I overloaded the shuttles
systems and then we took a hit that injured Mr Vanik.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: MAX> Yep that looks like it.
Malachi Styles: SCI> Good, now to find engine control.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Status of COmmand Vanik?
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci> In sickbay but stable.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::nods::  Let's go talk to the pirates.
ltcmdyoshimatsu: CSci>Hai Sir.::Follows Lukas.::
*** holoremuslupin has left the chat.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION :: Malachi successfully shuts down the ship's engines.
 As Lukas and Yoshi enter the brig, they see the pirate crew.  A mix of races,
including Romulans and Orions::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM