<USS Eagle> Sim Log/Recap 061025 Sim

  • From: captfyrstk@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:46:02 -0400

 http://eagle.starfleetphoenix.com
 Sim notes:

 Post! Post! Post!

 'Nuff said!

 Recap:
 "Further Exploration"
 Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk,Commander Marqusa, Lt. Commanders Haas,
Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Dr. (Ltjg) Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
 Officers Absent: Ltjg Obrian
 NPCs used: Lts. Vani (Haas) & Soren (Marqusa), Cadet Wren (Lost)
 Stardate: Supplemental

 The ship goes to the new Class-M planet, Arceedia, for closer studies. They
tow the wreced ship with the survivors in sic bay recuperating. Commodore
Stryker contacts the Eagle and informs them they are to set up a safety
perimeter and secure the area for the science vessels on their way. Cadet Wren,
and Lt. Matsu slightly "bump heads."

 End recap
 Respectfully submitted,
 Luas Fyrstk, Commodore
 Commanding USS Eagle

AOL Mail and more.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have moved the survahvors off the disabled ship onto the
Eagle and into sic bay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have the ship in tow, bah tractor beam, and are enroute to
the planet ahdentifahed as Arcedia bah the old star charts.
CommoLukasFyrstk: As observed bah our scahence officers, the planet, formerly a
Class-K, has been transformed to a Class-M.
*** Holo Remus Lupin has joined the chat.
GwenivereMarqusa: ((welcome Ratch))
Holo Remus Lupin: [sorry lost track of time. Was experimenting with something]
CommoLukasFyrstk: Starfleet has been notifahed, but we haven't heard back from
them yet.
*** ltyoshikomatsu has joined the chat.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are also still scanning to see if there are any other
survahvors from the explosion.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: THe Eagle comes into orbit of the planet Arceedia.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Captain, we are on approach to Arceedia.
*** ltjgmelody has joined the chat.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Reads over the data comming in from the probe.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  Assume standard orbit, Mr. Vanik.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Aye, sir.  Standard orbit.
T L Lost: <axo>[sci] Any life signs down on the planet?
Malachi Styles: SCI>  ::at the auxilary science station already scanning the
planet.::
ltjgmelody: AMO>::Tending to injuries in Sickbay.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AXO]  Just the most basic, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Just so you Drs know... the survivors from the other ship
are in sick bay))
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Raises an eyebrow wondeing why Tru wasn't asking her.::
ltjgmelody: (I kinda figured that)
T L Lost: <HPW>::sitting on the bridge, looking down at the PADD she always
carried with her::
Malachi Styles: ((Maybe he thought you were scannning for other survivors,
sir.))
T L Lost: ((I was asking science in general, not a specific science officer))
ltyoshikomatsu: ((Ah))
Malachi Styles: ((My bad then, sirs.))
ltyoshikomatsu: ((Musses Mal's hair. Don't worry bout it kiddo))
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::On the wreced ship trying to assess all the damages.::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> It seems the planet is in stage three of development.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Science scanners show the formmation of the
vegetation.::
T L Lost: <HPW>::keeps the PADD turned off, sets it aside for the moment and
looks at her own console::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Any way to know if this will fall the same fate
as the Genesis Planet?
Holo Remus Lupin: Ratchet><CMO>::Working to treat the injured she and Lost had
beamed over::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Not at this state sir. Signs of vegetation and basic life
so far.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::at the tactical station, scaning the area for signs
of trouble::
ltjgmelody: AMO>::Assisting the CMO::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Now that the ship is in orbit, glances around the
bridge.  See Wren set aside her PADD.::
T L Lost: <HPW>::looks up and over towards Vanik, smiles::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  How many hours did it take for the original?
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Raises a knowing eyebrow, and returns the smile::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>Hold on have to access that information sir.
T L Lost: <HPW>::Thinks that she's gonna have to have a talk with him when they
both get off duty::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Wren receives a recorded transmission from
Starfleet Command., Priority One.::
Holo Remus Lupin: Ratchet><CMO>::As she works she cannot help wondering about
what else is going on. One of these days she was going to put a little camera
on that bridge::
T L Lost: <HPW>::looks down at her console at the beep::[co] Captain, I have an
incoming priorty one communique from Starfleet Command.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI]  I canot believe we are watching the birthof a
world, Lieutenant.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> We missed the birth.. we are watching the growth.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Rises and looks over to Wren.::  Ah'll take it in mah
ready room.  Mr. Lost, you're with me, Mr. Vanik, you have the bridge.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Aye, sir.  ::Moves tot he command seat.::
T L Lost: <axo>::stands and follows the Captain, still not use to this::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Captain the Original Genesis Planet lasted Three months,
four days, six hours, three minuets and seven seconds.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSI]  Of course, sir.  My mistake.  It is still
fascinating.
T L Lost: <HPW>[co] Aye sir, transfering the message in.  ::sends the
communique to the CO's RR::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Yes it is Malsan.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  ::smiles jokingly:: [CSCI]  Can you be more precise on
that figure, Lt.?
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Smiles back:: I could but then I might be mistaken for a
Vulcan.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Enters his RR and goes directly to his desk::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::tries not to chuckle at the exchange::
T L Lost: <axo>::follows the CO and goes to take a seat in front of the desk,
opposite were the CO sat down::
T L Lost: <HPW>::thinks "too late" if you get down to the seconds::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Accesses the message, putting it ont he wall monitor
for both to see.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Commodore Stryker's image comes on the screen::  Fyrstk.  I
know you are not receiving this real time, but when you do, I am authorized to
tell you to set up a safety perimeter...
T L Lost: <axo>::watches the screen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Command is sending two science vessels and the USS Sovereign
to take over data collection in that sector.
CommoLukasFyrstk: You wil turn over any data you have collected to them and
then leave the area.  Tihis is not up for debate.  You will comply as soon as
you copy this message.  Stryker out.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The image of the pompous base commander is replaced by the
Federation of Planets symbol::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Raises a brow and turns to look at Lost::
T L Lost: <axo>He doesn't like us very well, does he?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Chuckles:: You got that opinion, eh?
T L Lost: <axo> Yeah, even I can tell that.
T L Lost: <axo> which is a bad sign
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Wren receives an encoded message from Stryker
showing the orders just given the Eagle.::
T L Lost: <HPW>+CO+ Captain, I just received an encoded message from Commodore
Stryker.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [AXO]  They're chasing us out of the area.  Whah do you
suppose that is?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((You weren't supposed to reveal that, Hailey))
T L Lost: <axo> Either the Commodore just doesn't like us and wants to mean, or
he's hiding something.
T L Lost: ((Well then, why'd you  action it?))
ltyoshikomatsu: ((Should have said private encoded message for Hailey))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Just to add to the mystery of Hailey Wren.  It's Stryker's
way of keeping tabs on the Eagle))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((I probably should have told you in IM, but I thought you
would pick up on it))
T L Lost: ((Nope, to me it didn't look any different then your previous
incoming msg)
T L Lost: ((anyways, ax my last comment then))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((My apologies))
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  ::hears the second beep from the OPS console::  {OPS}
Is that another communique' coming in, Cadet?
ltjgmelody: AMO>::Finishes the last injured patient and sits down exausted.::
T L Lost: <HPW>::looks at her screen, then up to Vanik:: Just a private message
that wasn't delivered to the right station Lt. ::smiles, then looks back at the
screen and sends the message to the right place, her private PADD::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  Ah guess we should head out of this soup.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Nods, then looks back at the main screen::
T L Lost: <axo>Aye sir
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  Fahnd out from Sick bay the status of the injured,
and From Rommie about the other ship.  See how long she s going to be in tow.
Holo Remus Lupin: Ratchet><CMO>::After finishing with the injured she enters
her office to write up a report::
T L Lost: <axo>yes sir
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::smiles to Lost.  We have to leave the area, but noe one
says we can't take the scenic route.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Rises and heads for the bridge::
T L Lost: <axo>::follows the captain out,  feeling more uncomfortable then when
he walked in::
T L Lost: <axo>+cmo+ Commander Lost to sickbay.
Holo Remus Lupin: Ratchet><CMO>+AXO+ Sickbay here. Whats up Tru?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Enters the bridge:: [HELM]  Mr. Vanik.  Plot us a
course out of here.  Make it.... a round-about course...... past "ground zero."
T L Lost: <axo>+cmo+ What's the status of the injured?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Cadet.  Prepare two sensor probe=beacons for the
far side of this mess.  Set them at two disticnt points to cover the length of
the sector.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Program them to transmit a message for al unauthrahzed ships
to steer clear of the area.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Moves back to his console.:  Aye, sir.
T L Lost: <HPW> Aye sir.  ::programs the message into the beacons, then imputs
coordinates for their location and launches them::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Turns to his father:: We're leaving?
T L Lost: <HPW>::takes the oppertunity to read the message that was sent to
her::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> We're leaving?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI]  Yes, we are, Ensign.  Orders from Starfleet.
Holo Remus Lupin: Ratchet><CMO>+AXO+ Things are under control down here.
Everyone is stable and we can soon release the least critical. I am keeping
everyone here for the moment untuil its decided what to do with everyobe
Malachi Styles: SCI>  But, sir!!  There's so much to study yet!
T L Lost: <axo>+cmo+Thanks Ratch. ::ends the communication
T L Lost: ::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Sets the probe to continue to send signals to the ship
till we are out of range.::
T L Lost: <HPW>[mal] And I'm sure that starfleet will get the right people to
study them Malachi.
T L Lost: <axo>+eng+ Commder Lost to Commder Haas.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::then set it to relay through the warning beacons to
extend the range.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Shots an angry look at Wren::  And what is the matter
with us, Cadet?
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> And what is wrong with us cadet?
T L Lost: <HPW>::sees the added programing to the Beacons and disconntinues it::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>You are going to have to stop reading my mind Malsan.
T L Lost: <HPW>Maybe Starfleet has more important missions for us that a
science vessel can't do.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>Cadet why did you discontinue my program?
T L Lost: <HPW> You were not given any such orders to add that program to my
beacons.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI/SCI]  We follow orders.  Starfleet wants us out,
and they are sending two scahence vessels.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM