<USS Eagle> PL, Lukas Fyrstk

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:31:27 -0400

Note:  This takes place after the sim of  050803, and before the "Call to Earth" post.  It also occurs after the arrrival of Admiral Krell aboard the ship to train Malachi

Personal Log,
Stardate 59467.69 (06/20/2382, 17:00 hours):

One thing cain definitely be said about lahfe aboard a starship:  it is never boring.

Now that we haave gotten Commander Marqusa and Lt. Lost baack, Ah cain take a breath again.  Leave it up to the damn Breen to feel they haad every rahght to simply hold our crew hostage and interrogate them.

Ah aim now looking forward to a small jaunt out to the Pathfahnder.  Ah want to see mah wahfe and kids, and Ah'm certain Malachi would lahke to see his mom and siblings.  Ah also want to speak with April about getting the twins to come back to the Eagle with me, maybe for a week or two.  See if they're ready.  Maybe April cain use a break aas well.

Speaking of Mal, he is doing much better now thaat Admiral Krell haas been working with him./ Ah aadmit Ah wasn't crazy about her being aboard, but it id  working out just fahne.

End log
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle