<USS Eagle> PL: Lukas Fyrstk

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:10:58 -0500

Personal Log, Stardate 041122

Ah feel it too.  The dread Malachi has been feeling.  Something is not rahght with April and Ah feel it too.  Fortunately the boy has been kept busy helping with repairs to the ship and it hasn't been on his mahnd as much.  Ah cain see that he and Ah are gonna have to take a flahght to Pathfahnder to fahnd out what is the matter.

Ta make matters worse: we are in the frakkin' Beta Quadrant.  Ah have wanted to get out here for so long now and now that Ah'm out here, we're in no position to trah and locate the Athena.  With sub-space communcations down, we cain't even send out a hail for them, and the ship is in such rough condition, Ah dare not waste any tahm looking around.  We are way to vulnerable.  Especially with the Enclave.  One ship, we mahght be able t' handle, but if they gang up on us, which Ah am sure they will, we will be finished.  We have t' go home.

End log
Lukas Fyrstk