<USS Eagle> Chief Engineer's report

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:28:44 -0500

:ON:

          Lieutenant Jeff Dawson watched from his engineering station as the Talon and Falcon departed.  ~God speed my friends,~ he thought to himself as the young crewman currently manning Rommieâs normal station closed the shuttle bay.

            âMr. Dawson,â came Commodore Fyrstkâs voice shaking Jeff out of his thoughts.  âI want you to get the Starling and Sparrow ready for fighter duties just in case we need them.â

            âAye sir,â replied Jeff as he stood up.  â I will get my people right on it.â

          The captain just nodded as Jeff headed to the turbolift.  As Jeff entered the lift he could hear the captain giving out more orders.

            âHelm, lay in a rendezvous course for our convoy, warp 6.â

As the lift doors shut and took him down to the rear of the ship, Jeff couldnât help but think, âHere we go again.â

:OFF:

Lieutenant Jeff Dawson

Acting Chief Engineer

USS Eagle; NCC-9561