<USS Eagle> Anger Management

  • From: Jen <imsprite1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:35:53 -0700 (PDT)

   Lt. Matsu had become very annoyed in the last few minuets. Most of the
annoyance had come from Cadet Wren.  Yoshiko still didn't know why that child
was on this ship or why she wasn't at Starfleet Academy with the rest of her
peers.  Malachi she understood why he was here.
   Yoshi didn't like the fact that Starfleet had sent them into a potentaly
dangerous situation only to have them withdraw when they found something
intresting. But to top this annoyance off the cadet had deleted her program to
extend the signal that her probe was broadcasting so she could continue to
watch the new planet's developments as they left. Her annoyance turned to anger
when she attempted to re-enstate the program to find the cadet had locked the
probes against any further programing.
   Yoshi input her command codes and over rode the lockout then re-enstated the
program.
  "Letting a child make a fool of you? In my day we wouldn't have stood for
that. Tanned her hide good we would have."
   Just what she needed. "She's not my child Grandfather. And we have other
ways to deal with wayward children these days."
  "HO HO! See what your enlightened ways have done? Headstrong children. BAH!
We wouldn't have put up with that kind of behavior. What is that we are looking
at anyway?"
  Yoshi continued to mutter to the spirit of her dead long dead Grandfather.
"It's a new planet that has been forced into existance. It hasn't started to
show instabilities yet but I am sure if the same device was used that it will
soon."

  Lt. Yoshiko Matsu
  Cheif Science Officer
  USS Eagle

 Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things
done faster.