[ussconcordia] (khre'Arrain Taiv) mess hall, morning

  • From: khre'Arrain Taiv <tobias.diekershoff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ussconcordia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 19:05:20 +0200

[affects: Madiba, D'Tanion]

> He ordered a cup of green Rooibos tea from the nearest replicator in
> the mess hall and looked around for a quite place to rest for some
> minutes. Finally, he found an empty seat directly in front of the
> huge panorama windows.

> D'Tanion's black eyes rested upon Taiv. With interest he observed
> how his opponent processed this last comment regarding
> the sleeping habits of the romulan. A sly smile played on his lips
> when he concluded. "Well, I wouldn't mind some extra hours."
>
> The tactical officer had also noticed the newly arrived colleague of
> them and used him to change the subject of their small talk. "Did you
> had the chance  to meet our Chief Engineer personally yet?" When Taiv
> denied, D'Tanion went on. "Me neither. Shall we move over there then?"
>
> D'Tanion imagined that his romulan colleague could be thrown off by
> this suggestion, particularly because it came from him, a vulcan, but
> he was also betazoid. It was probably being the latter which made
> him issue this offer.

(khre'Arrain Taiv)(khre'Arrain Taiv)
--- mess hall, morning

Taiv was stunned by the sudden change in the conversations direction
and D'Tanion leaving the table. He had not even the time to say that he
actually had met the chief engineer before which was highly predictable
even for a vulcan mind as Engineering and OPS had to closely work
together for an operational ship as Concordia would be when she leaves
the dock.

He sighed silently but followed the commander to the other table. This
was nothing, just cultural differences...

"Commander Madiba, do you mind if we join for breakfast?"

[continuing: D'Tanion, Madiba]

--
GM USS Concordia