[ussbansheec] Re: Time Jump

  • From: Ian <hewman100@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:35:15 +0000 (GMT)

Must be something about the female mind. I have enough trouble keeping track of
the versions of the characters I've got already!

Elizabeth Platt <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        You do know this is just
going to fuel our ideas and we're going to get hooked on these new versions of
our people ;)

"The body is just a dumb template. It's all about the mind and the eyes and the
words." (2007)

"Years of scars, lipstick and tears, and every day the dawn comes on we turn
our eyes up in surprise, saying, "There's that goddamn sun again."" (2006)

 - Warren Ellis