<USS Banshee> Samantha and Sara's Amazing Groping Adventure!

  • From: CptHacker@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:18:22 EDT

Banshee Crew:

Right now on Paradiseworld you can read Part I and II of "Samantha and Sara's
Amazing Groping Adventure." You're probably wondering why it's on
Paradiseworld, well as I mention, unlike the USS Banshee, Paradiseworld doesn't
know a
thing called "good taste" or "quality." Oh, and you can see a "thoughtful" yet
nude picture of someone we all "know" and love (hint: "It's" not the
slave-drving BBQ-lovin' gal). You're probably already "scared" of the title of
this log
because it's got two parts and has the word "groping" in it along with Samanth
and Sara's names. Well if Jerry Springer is right about America, and he
always is in his Final Thought, then we sure as hell love lesbians, and if you
love
lesbians, then you'll probably be let down by this story!!

To read it now goto: <A
HREF="http://www.paradiseworld.net/";>http://www.paradiseworld.net/</A> and
click on "Sketch of
the Day." If you don't the terrible rabbit will come after you and "juice" you
and you don't want to know how he "does that" or what that ultimately
"entails." "Trust me." I know.

Samantha, who uses double quotes inappropiately to change meaning