<USS Banshee> 1/13/2005

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:58:12 -0800 (PST)

Hey, Bansheeites, I'm sorry to do this to you; but I'm
sitting here falling asleep. I really don't want to
fall asleep in the middle of the sim, 'cause that
would just suck and it would be a disservice to you
all. This week has been a very early and long one for
me, and I'm sorry, but I'm cancelling the sim tonight.
Everybody please keep  sending out those shore leave
logs and we'll be done with it come next week (which
won't be anywhere nearly as hectic... I promise).
Thank you, and I'll see you soon!

=====

Captain Victor Andros

Commanding Officer, USS Banshee