[USS Athena] Re: Readings

  • From: T'Shana Tubed <antediluvian2370@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussathena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:01:22 -0700 (PDT)

You're certainly a more submissive and patient person than I am, Dhi.
::smiles:: I would have already called him on the fact that he seemed to be
reluctant to include you in important matters. ::winks:: But then.... I also
tend to get myself in trouble with my big mouth.

T'Shana

 "Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to practical use."

     Dhi really wished she could go down to the planet to investigate.  Maybe
she would be allowed down on another planet.  Hopefully anyways.  For now, she
would have to just settle for this.