[USS Athena] "Athena's Alert"

  • From: "Svonn of Vulcan" <svonn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussathena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:02:11 -0400

ON

Lt. Svonn looked at the main viewer. Sure enough (not that he thoughthe Romulan would tell hima falsehood) there were three Enclave ships heading right for them.  Svonn could see the forawrd mid portion of the nromally smooth "shell" of the Enclave ships were now open, revealing the "guns" of the attacking ships.

"Helm.  Stand by for evasive maneuvers," Svonn calmly told the helm operator.  There was a small conflict going on inside the Vulcan captain to remain calm.  He turned to the tactical station.  "Arrain Takaram.  I wish you to prepare an assault shuttle and six fighters.  Have the remaining shuttle and four fighters on standby.  I believe it is time to show the Enclave why the ancient Terran Greek people considered Athena the Goddess of war."

As Takaram moved away from the tactical station to carry out his orders, the replacement tactical officer moved in.  Svonn nodded in silent satisfaction to the continued efficiency this crew carried out it's responsibilities.  "Lt. Oron," he said to the Andorian as she stepped behind the tactical console.  "Prepare a photon spread.  Six torpedoes, two for each ship.  If we break up their attack pattern it will buy is more time to get ur fighters launched."

OFF
Lt. Svonn
Acting Commanding Officer
USS Athena