[usbca_chess] Re: winboard engine stops playing

  • From: Lucas Radaelli <lucasradaelli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:17:56 -0200

I will check time settings, do not remember changing them... let's see what happens.

thanks for the tip.

On 22/12/2015 23:33, Charles Rivard wrote:

Has time expired? Maybe the clock setting is for a very quick game, and you have to set the clock for a longer thinking time. The only problem, if I remember right, is that it plays a better game against you, but it does give you more time to think.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lucas Radaelli" <lucasradaelli@xxxxxxxxx>