[usbca_chess] Re: USBCA Name Change

  • From: Louis Prem <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usbca_chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 20:40:14 +0800

Hello all United States Blind Chess Association members,

That's a great news! Sounds better with also more blind individuals join in this group. I have been in this group since September 2018 and benefit playing chess with people from all over the world. There is skype coaching, ladder tournament, divisional chess competition and team events which is quite a great deal to enjoy. Here are some suggesttions which I wish to include which maybe helpful. We have the games, tournaments and events being played via skype. Perhaps United States Blind Chess Association can have tournaments or events being played via email chess. Also would it be a good idea to have a unit selling chess ware to those who would like to purchase any chess items. We can have interviews with great chess players who have played in grand masterss levels on any tips they would like to share with us. How about playing chess with able bodied chess clubs around other countries? This I mean our US BCA can play with other chess clubs who are not blind. This would be interesting to gain more knowledge on chess. What about others there to say.
 With Kind Regards,
J.  Louis Prem
Blind Therapist
Mobile: 019-3151331
Email: louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person and a beautiful thing.