[Umpqua Birds] Re: Baltimore Oriole photos/sound

  • From: <jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 03:26:40 +0000

I forgot to mention today that I really like your analysis here. You sent me
to my book. I really did not think about my oriole here until you mentioned
the Baltimore. I just assumed it was Bullocks, but am sure it is now. I will
pay more attention. I am sure there is a nest just below our house in the oak
tree. We have Lazuli Buntings calling frequently as well and a MOURNING DOVE!
So the Eurasian Collared Dove has not displaced our Mourning Dove, thank you
very much.

Sent from Windows Mail