Hime Distributions at AYB cafe

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:02:52 -0800 (PST)

Another notification recieved from Hime Distributions
that they will be holding yet another showing at the
All Your Base Cafe this friday, February 15th starting
around 8:00 pm.

For those who don't know already, the All Your Base
Cafe is located at 1480 - B Pembina Avenue.  The owner
states its located above the Cock and Mussle English
Pub and next to the 7-11.  Not too far from Tony
Roma's.

As always, a decent map of location is
http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~chrisben/bulletin/ayb.jpg

The showings will be:
----------------------
Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar episodes 1 - 2
Final Fantasy Unlimited episodes 1 - 2
Scryed episodes 1 -2

The final anime will be either:
Aquarian Age episodes 1 - 2
Fruit Basket episodes 1 - 2
or Read or Die episodes 1 - 3 (maybe just 1)

All showings subject to change.

for more details about Hime Distributions check out
http://www.hime.home.dhs.org/

Orders will NOT be available for pick-up.

As for UMAnime meetings, we will be posting our
meeting details as soon as we have all the information
together which should be in the next couple of days.
Thanks for everyone's patience!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://greetings.yahoo.com