FY Marathon

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:21:20 -0800 (PST)

Good afternoon people.

This Saturday February 9th will be the continuation
and conclusion of the Fushigi Yuugi Marathon started
two weeks ago.  It will start at Episode 25 and go on
until the ending.

We have Armes building room 204 booked from 10:00 am
to 10:00 pm.

Just a couple of notes from UMAnime president,
Kristjanna Thorarinson.

- Please no talking during the showings. We usually
provide an extra room for conversation.
- Dispose of all garbage properly, we are not maids.
- Ask before you touch anything that doesn't belong to
you.  This especially goes for tapes, the library,
club VCR's, the projector, magazines, any kind of
equipment.
- Do not enter the meeting room unless an executive
has asked you to enter to show memberships.  This also
goes because we have to setup equipment and it's that
much harder with people in the room.

See you on Saturday!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://greetings.yahoo.com