[uk-idevices] Re: Text messages

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uk-idevices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:24:19 +0100

Hi Alex.
I hear you have to double tap the forward button. You then get options like reply, forward, etc. This is what I heard so somebody can stand corrected for me if they like.
Chat soon.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 12/06/2011 17:17, Alex Stone wrote:
I’m having a few problems with the text messaging app. After a bit of a
struggle I’ve finally discovered how to delete texts. Now the problem
I’m having is that I can’t reply to them. I presume that in order to
reply to the text I have to edit it in the same way I do when I want to
delete one. I can find a forward button, but no reply button anywhere.
Any help would be very gratefully received. Also, when I edit a text
there’s a switch button which is either on or off, but doesn’t tel me
what it’s for. Can anybody help please?

Cheers

Alex