[uk-idevices] Text messages

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:17:26 +0100

I'm having a few problems with the text messaging app. After a bit of a
struggle I've finally discovered how to delete texts. Now the problem I'm
having is that I can't reply to them. I presume that in order to reply to
the text I have to edit it in the same way I do when I want to delete one. I
can find a forward button, but no reply button anywhere. Any help would be
very gratefully received. Also, when I edit a text there's a switch button
which is either on or off, but doesn't tel me what it's for. Can anybody
help please?

Cheers

Alex