[UHNA] Re: [UHNA]

  • From: "ailas@xxxxxxxxx" <ailashochat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:13:25 -0500

Hi!
I could go tomorrow, but I don't know where is St. Monica. What is the
street address?
Aila

On 1/17/07, Cindy Summers <CSummers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 You are invited to attend the Civic Engagement Series on Thursday January
18 and 25 at St. Monica St. George Hall at 6:30 -9:30 P.M. This series of
conversations about the neighborhood is co-sponsored by CUF and led by Peter
Block, a nationally known consultant.

If you wish more info, check the CUF newsletter or contact Julie Murray at
721-7543. Reservations should be made to Colette Thompson at
cert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry about the late notice. It would be good if some University Heights
people came.   Cindy

Cynthia Summers

1600 Scripps Center

312 Walnut St.