[UHNA] Re: [UHNA]

  • From: <tstallsworth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:58:40 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

I left the barricades in Kathy's side yard and 10 No Parking signs on her front
porch. If someone could date the signs and post them, that would be great. The
signs probably need to go up as soon as possible. Could someone be responsible
for setting up the barricades as well? Let me know... if no one else wants to
do it, I'll come up and take care of it, but I'm not sure where exactly to put
them.

Thanks!
--
Theresa Stallsworth