[UHNA] TOMMORW IS THE UHNA 2ND ANNUAL YARD SALE

  • From: "mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:45:34 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Be sure to walk around the neighborhood tomorrow Sat 9/20 from 9-4pm and
check out the neighborhood yard sales.   We have 11 addresses participating
and several of them have multiple households selling items at one address so
it should be good.    I listed below some of the items that people are
selling in case you are looking for something in particular.

I am also doing my annual HANDBAG SAMPLE SALE in conjunction so if you are
in need of a women's handbag, tote, clutch, overnighter etc I should have a
couple hundred to choose from and they are all priced between $3 - $10.

Address

630 Riddle Rd

Boys clothing, shoes, toys, children's books, women's plus size clothing and
size 10 shoes

646 Riddle Rd

650 Riddle Rd

650 Riddle Rd

663 Riddle Rd

672 Riddle Rd

Unopened set of sheets, pots and pans, books and miscellaneous items

685 Riddle Rd (2-3 households selling)

Handbag sample sale, furniture

Duke ST, off Probasco. (2 households selling)  Futon, bamboo glass display
and 3 person sofa and miscellaneous items

2906 Probasco Court (Duke St off Probasco)

2903 Probasco Ct

3109 Riddle View Lane

Good luck to those who are hunting for treasures, and thanks again for
everyone who is participating in the sale,

-Mercedes