[UHNA] Meeting

  • From: <csummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:14:15 -0400

--- University Heights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

We had a brief meeting last night as only Kathy, Dan and Cindy were in
attendance.

We tentatively set the following dates for neighborhood events
Yard sale- September 19th.
Block Party Sept 26th.

We discussed Crime prevention. Lisa Johnson is encouraging informal block
watch. The formal program requires at least 50% of all residents including
apartment dwellers.

We discussed coordinating the emails but didn't resolve it. Kathy will try to
consolidate her emails. Dan said that most people seem to appreciate his
forwards . We will continue to work on it.

Wednesday's on the Porch are going well. Mercedes could you mail out another
schedule.

Respectfully yours, Cindy Summers Lewis