[UHNA] Meeting

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:12:45 -0400

Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for coming to last nights meeting, Paul
and Lisa gave us a nice overview of the problems within in and around
our neighborhood. We had between 15 - 20 members of our neighborhood
present to hear them speak and ask questions of them both.

A statement that both Paul and Lisa kept mentioning through out the
evening was that as Taxpayers we have the right to report anything and
everything  and that they can only help when we do. Nothing is too minor
of an issue to be overlooked.

Lisa advised we can email her with questions - issues problems whatever
and she will respond to us - whether as a group or individual.

Roland mentioned that maybe the Neighborhood Watch Program would be a
good fit for us  - I will contact Lisa for the information and we will
discuss at our May meeting which will be Monday May 11th at 7:30 PM

I will put together some notes that I took last evening and send out
another email within the next few days.

Also look for emails to be forthcoming on the Wednesday's on the Porch
of which Mercedes will be heading this event for us once again this
year.

Saturday April 25th is is the Great American Clean Up Day - from 8:30
till noon - an email will be forthcoming on this event - we normally get
together as a group and work on our area. (Riddle - Riddle View - Taylor
- Foulke- Marshall and McMicken - Probasco - Deckenbach) hopefully I
caught all the areas

Thanks,
Kathy

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.