[UHNA] Re: Graffitti, Graffitti and More Graffitti................

  • From: "Buddy" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:06:07 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Margaret,

Thanks for the reply.  Anytime, anywhere in the community you see graffitti,
please call 591-6000 or go on the City of Cincinnati website to report it.
The faster it is taken down and with frequency, the person responsible will
figure it is not worth it because it's not getting much show time, will
either move on, or hopefully get caught.

I will give a full report at the next UHNA Meeting at the Little Sisters of
the Poor.

Donna