[UHNA] Re: FW: CRIME ON RIDDLE

  • From: Nazanin Tork <nazanintork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 14:23:22 -0400

About 2 months ago an African-American male between 35-45 years of age
knocked on our door and asked if we could give him money. He was scared of
the dog and asked if we could go out on the porch to talk to him and we said
no and he left. It was very strange.

It could or could not be be connected to the other crimes. Thought I would
let you guys know.

NT, 2903 Probasco Ct.

Everything you can imagine is real.
-Pablo Picasso