[UHNA] Re: Clean Up April 23, 2005...........

  • From: william DIss <wldiss@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:59:29 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

The guy with the Escalade and caddy lives in an apartment across from
me on marshall. I havent talked to him yet, but he seems good from what
I saw. He rents from Ben who is an owner occupant in the same house. I
think he has odd hours which prevent him from parking on our street at
night (all spaces are gone) and the cars usually have dealer plates
which is why he swaps between the two cars. Ill try to talk to him and
see whats up.

Lee Diss
3026 Marshall