[UHNA] Re: Clean Up April 23, 2005...........

  • From: "Scullin, Casey" <CScullin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:30:14 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Thanks, Davis.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Woods [mailto:bitsandbobs_60@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:16 AM
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] Re: Clean Up April 23, 2005...........

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Casey,
I have noticed in last week or so of people leaving cars on our street for
days on days.  There was a black escalade that was out there last monday.
Tuesday night i was out in the yard, these woman came in a wagon, acting
very strange. They tried to get in, but could not.  Then that night a man in
a silver caddy(the one parked in front of gayle's house) pulled into my
drive, turned around.  He stopped in front of the escalade, got in and got
something out.  I thought it might have been stolen for something.  I called
the police.  Well it stayed there until friday, which in turn the gray caddy
was parked there on friday up until now.  I called Gayle and told her the
story.  I'm pretty sure it's no one on our st.  Thought i would just let you
know since it's more up your way of the street.

Davis Woods 3054 taylor
"Scullin, Casey" <CScullin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Donna:

Turns out I had to work - I'm there now. Saw that your Blockwatch sign is
up. Congratulations. Can't say the same for myself. Guess I have to call
John Childress again on Monday....

Casey