[ueb-ed] Re: Switching font attributes

  • From: "Jean Menzies" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ueb-ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:02:46 -0600

Hi George,

I know that is the technically correct way to do this. But it creates a lot of
clutter for the reader.

In this instance, it is a fully bolded paragraph with one word unbolded for
emphasis. I don’t see any provision to allow for interchanging the text so that
the single word is bolded and the remainder is plain text. Perhaps following
print is the only choice for something like this now.

Jean