[ubuntu-l10n-it] Re: [FCM] Sono aperte le iscrizioni per i traduttori e i revisori della rivista.

  • From: "Riccardo Vianello" <etms51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubuntu-l10n-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:34:49 +0100

non è per quello adesso che ho il
OpenPGP key (grazie a Quadrispro)
ma comunque ho dei problemi con questi dato che il mio numero è:
xxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxx  c'è già ma non funziona.

pero launchpad mi dà un errore.

aunchpad could not import your OpenPGP key.

   - Did you enter your complete fingerprint correctly? A fingerprint is
   a long sequence of numbers and letters. You should use the output produced
   by the command:

   gpg --fingerprint

   - Have you published your key to a public key server? You can do that
   by by entering in a terminal:

   gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --send-keys

   - Has your key been automatically mirrored to the Ubuntu key server?
   Keys sometimes take up to an hour to be synchronized between servers. You
   can check if it has by querying the Ubuntu key server
directly<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xCB1F46EC&op=index>.
   If it hasn't, you can publish directly to our server by entering in a