[ubicomp] Re: The Context Toolkit presentation

  • From: "Reshmee Auckloo" <reshmee011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:18:36 +0400

Hi Sir,

I will not be able to do the presentation on Tuesday due to constraints at
work. On saturday, it will be more convenient for me.

Since no one is doing the elective CSE 6055 - Artificial Life . Is it
possible to do the presentation and lecture earlier at 8.30 or 9.00 a.m and
finish at 10.30 or 11.00 a.m on saturday.

Thanks and Regards,
Reshmee