[uae] Re: puae 2.0.2

  • From: "Keith G. Robertson-Turner" <uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:14:08 +0000

Verily I say unto thee, that Mustafa Tufan spake thusly:
> another quick update;
> sorry for the rapidshare link but i don't have any hosting :}
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/331247480/puaex_2010_01_06.tar.gz
>
> cheers,
>
> Mustafa "GnoStiC" TUFAN

Hi Mustafa,

Several people including myself, are having difficulty using RapidShare.
In my case, I'm using a shared IP through a VPN service, which has many
thousands of users, and if any one of those people is currently using
RapidShare, then it prevents anyone else on that IP from doing so too.

Therefore, until you make other hosting arrangements, I've given you an
ftp account on Slated:

FTP Username: mustafa[AT]slated.org
Password: mustafa
FTP Server: uae.code.slated.org
FTP Server Port: 21
Quota: 100 MB

(Replace [AT] with "@".)

I recommend you change your password as soon as possible, as this is a
public list. Please contact me privately with your new password, and I
will change it for you. I'll also increase the quota if needed.

Once the files are uploaded, the URLs for downloading will look like:

http://uae.code.slated.org/puaex_2010_01_06.tar.gz

--
Regards,
Keith G. Robertson-Turner