[uae] Re: missing hardfile docs

  • From: Don Venhaus <76665.562@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:39:08 -0500

> Can you attach a copy of the mountlist you're using?

heretis...

HD0:      Device = uaehf.device
           FileSystem = l:FastFileSystem
           Unit   = 0
           Flags  = 0
           Surfaces  = 1
           BlocksPerTrack = 32
           Reserved = 2
           Interleave = 0
           LowCyl = 0  ;  HighCyl = 255
           Buffers = 20
           DosType = 0x444F5300
           BufMemType = 1

and just for the record the config entry is...

hardfile2=rw,HD0:/home/don/amiga/hardfile1.3,32,1,2,512,0

which I think gives me a 4 meg drive.

The Filesystem entry in the mountlist is not in the original docs, but
I thought, like you, that maybe it meant it couldn't find the filesystem
handler. With it, I get a guru, so we're getting closer.

I have to say that it's quite probable that I'm making a stupid mistake
somewhere. I was just hoping someone had done this already and could spot
my mistake quickly.

don