[uae] Re: e-uae crashes starting on Fedora Linux

  • From: Ernest Unrau <ejunrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:24:32 -0500

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:06:24 -0700, Tron Thomas wrote in uae Digest V7 #53:

> Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:06:24 -0700
> From: Tron Thomas <tron.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [uae] Re: e-uae crashes starting on Fedora Linux
>
> I am not running e-uae on a Macintosh system.

Ah, okay. Then it's not likely I can help you much. But I will send you my
working configuration file and you might see some settings entries that may
suggest some improvements to your own. I'll send it to you directly outside
this list.

I think my suggestion to still applies, though, to try to get a very basic,
stock amiga with ECS hardware simulation working first before adding any other
complexity.

Ernest Unrau
Morden, Manitoba
CANADA