[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip

  • From: timofonic timofonic <timofonic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:12:43 +0200

Hello.

What about ARM machines (like Pandora *wink wink*? There are a nice
68k core (Cyclone) for them.

Thero are uae4all, an UAE fork initially for Dreamcast. Maybe those
forks can me merged into Mustafa's P-UAE?

http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/wiz.cgi?0,0,0,0,72,122
http://criticalhippo.googlepages.com/uae4allgp2x
http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/uae4all.html
http://www.my-symbian.com/s60v3/software/applications.php?fldAuto=674&faq=11
http://code.google.com/p/uae-wii/
http://www.gamshi.com/uae4all.html
http://ttyman.free.fr

A similar approach to ScummVM could be very good, a framework for
making multiplatform a lot easier. SDL is not the best way or possible
on certain platforms as ScummVM project demoed in the great backend
infraestructure for graphic adventure game engines.

If you get interested in the idea and unable to locate the emails of
dev, I can help you with it.

Regards.