[uae] configuration

  • From: Don Venhaus <76665.562@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:12:52 -0500

Rich,

Just read through configuration and noticed a few small points.

you have...
---
<target>.floppy_path=<path>

  Set the default path where floppy disk images may be found. The default is
  platform-dependent.

  Examples:

  amiga.rom_path=WORK:Apps/UAE/ADFs/
        ^^^

You mean floppy ?

---

Under Hard disk options you say...

  The main advantages of a virtual filesystem are
  ease of use (no special setting-up is required) and the fact that both
  the host system and the emulated environment can access it at the same
  time.

Is this true? I think I got into trouble once may messing around in a
virtual file system from linux while uae was up. Several files were
scrambled.

---

There are a few things that are displayed with  uae -h  that aren't in
the docs.

gfx_refreshrate: Fullscreen refresh rate
gfx_vsync: Sync screen refresh to refresh rate
gfx_colour_mode:
32bit_blits: Enable 32 bit blitter emulation
show_leds: LED display
keyboard_leds: Keyboard LEDs

Are these still used? or just too obscure to include here. Actually, I think
you ought to add show_leds.

Examples are always good. You might just add a .uaerc to run a game, just
so new guys can see how it's done.

Don