[uae] Re: X11 fix was (Re: Source code snapshot)

  • From: Jeff Shepherd <BeaveMan27@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:06:11 -0400

Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi Jeff

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 05:45 pm, Jeff Shepherd wrote:

It compiles fine here (Redhat 9, Kernel 2.6.7), but I did notice
something weird that didn't happen before. When the screen "resizes" to
open in the picasso resolution, it forgets to close the original. When a
GURU happens, it happens in the original window. Any reset opens a new
window as well.

Yep. This was caused by a typo in a recent fix I did to X11 driver. Try the attached patch.

Works like a charm. Thanks

--
Jeff Shepherd
BeaveMan27@xxxxxxxx