[uae] SuSE Linux 9.3 and 10.0 - E-UAE crashes on opening emulation window

  • From: Lars Haugseth <lars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 23:19:32 +0100

Hi,

I have problems running E-UAE on SuSE Linux 9.3 or 10.0. I have tried
installing from RPM and compiling from source on two different computers
(laptop and desktop), and on every combination E-UAE just crashes as soon as
I push "Reset" in the GUI. I had the same problem with the previous version
of E-UAE.

Below is the full output from E-UAE. Any ideas what's wrong?

$ uae
E-UAE 0.8.28
Build date: Nov  6 2005 21:34:53
X11GFX: Initialized.
X11GFX: Keyboard uses xfree86 keycodes
Found 0 joystick(s)
X11GFX: Enabling raw key-mapping.
Opening cfgfile '/home/lars/.uaerc'...okay.
Testing the RDTSC instruction ... done.
TSC frequency: 3203.000000 MHz
Testing system sleep function...
Average duration of a 1ms sleep: 7 ms
Found 0 joystick(s)
X11GFX: Enabling raw key-mapping.
Building CPU table for configuration: 68000 24-bit addressing
1866 CPU functions
Building CPU function table, 44736 opcodes (0 0 1).
JIT: Max CPUID level=5 Processor is GenuineIntel
JIT: have_cmov=1, have_rat_stall=1
JIT: Setting signal handler
JIT: Building Compiler function table
JIT: Supposedly 42108 compileable opcodes!
Using 24 bit visual, 32 bits per pixel
Using MIT-SHM extension.
Sound driver found and configured for 16 bits at 44100 Hz, buffer is 8192
bytes
reset at 0
PAL mode, 50Hz (h=227 v=312)
The program 'UAE' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 47 error_code 2 request_code 147 minor_code 3)

Lars Haugseth