[uae] Still listening

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:19:41 -0500

Hi All

Sorry for being incredibly quiet on this list for the passed few months. I'm still listening and still working on E-UAE - I just don't have as much free time as I'd like right now.

I crossed over from the world of the freelancer to the full-time employed back in August (I accepted a position with a local company as an application developer) and it's really taking some getting used to again juggling work and personal life (especially since my wife is still working more than full-time, and we try somehow to manage the kids between us. :-). Yeah. Too much information. I'll shut up.

Anyway, to more positive things: I plan to release the current development version of E-UAE as version 0.8.29 before Christmas. It's a significant improvement over the last public release. Once that's done, please test it and report any problems. I know I've been terrible about answering email this year, but I do plan for this to change. Please do remind me of any outstanding bugs that you may have reported before. (One of these days, I'll even have some time to sensibly set up Bugzilla on sf.net).

One more thing: since the Softpres guys have already announced it, I'll also add that there will be a CAPS plug-in available shortly for Mac OS X, and the 0.8.29 release of E-UAE will support it.