[uae] Re: Still listening

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:50:39 +0000

On 14 Dec 2007, at 05:19, Richard Drummond wrote:

I crossed over from the world of the freelancer to the full-time employed back in August (I accepted a position with a local company as an application developer) and it's really taking some getting used to again juggling work and personal life (especially since my wife is still working more than full-time, and we try somehow to manage the kids between us. :-). Yeah. Too much information. I'll shut up.

I don't know about anyone else, but it always pleases me to discover that the evil code-bot toiling away to create my favourite software is a human being and not Hal 9000. :) Enjoy Christmas and keep up the great work next year... on all fronts. We'll be waiting for you, and we'll keep on filing them bug reports. ;)

Regards,
Daniel Pimley