[uae] Re: Snapshot 20060831

  • From: Lem <l3mming@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 17:58:44 +1000

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the new snapshot. It builds cleanly here on AMD64 Debian Sid.

I have noticed an issue with the new SDL GL renderer. I'm using a P96
display (800x600x8), and when I put a window over the top of the Amiga
display, then remove it, it leaves a portion of the Amiga display black.
The Amiga display doesn't update until I move the mouse cursor down the
Amiga display (it updates in rows as tall as the mouse cursor).

Let me know if you need graphical representation of the problem, I'm
having a hard time putting in to words what's actually happening.

Cheers,

Lem