[uae] Re: Serial Emulation

  • From: Ari <arixmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:15:40 -0400

Hi Peter,

Just because Macs don't have built-in serial ports does not mean they cannot
support serial interfaces... Anyway, I wasn't trying to feed in real serial
input, I was trying to feed in, for example, the contents of a file, or any
data from the computer itself. Anyways, I took a look at the code, and wrote my
own function for shoving serial input into the emulated Amiga.

Basically I enabled serial and commented out most of the functions except for
checkreceive in serial.c and wrote my own custom readser function to input my
own serial data.

Thanks,
Ari