[uae] Re: Serial Emulation

  • From: "Peter Hutchison" <pjhutch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:51:50 +0100

From: "Ari" <arixmail@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:47 PM
To: <uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [uae] Serial Emulation

Hello,

I am trying to use E-UAE on the Mac, but I need to be able to send data into the virtual serial port of the emulated machine. I see several options in configuration files, like serial_direct and serial_ondemand however I have to use them and can find little, if any, documentation elsewhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Most Macs do not have serial ports so I suspect they do not work unless you have a hardware equivalent and I have not found any further information on the web or in the documentation with the E-UAE files.

For E-UAE, you need to talk to the author. You can try Richard Drummand at uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or use the UAE forums at http://eab.abime.net/index.php.

Peter Hutchison
pjhutch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pcguru.plus.com/