[uae] Re: Please, need help

  • From: David Lowe <doctorjlowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:23:12 -0800

On Nov 3, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Jens Weichert wrote:

I know this technote, but it don't work for e-uae. I think the targets are set wrong and the compiler don't use the ppc mode. it tells me something like "no 386 instruction"

Then we need to adjust the configuration. Peter Volkov, Jochen Becher, Richard Drummond: is there currently a plan afoot to change the configurator [CMake, AutoConf], or is it safe to begin making edits to the configuration file? It would be useful to compare our configuration to Mozilla [ http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Mac_OS_X_Universal_Binaries ], which can build either Intel or PPC executables on either type Mac.

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

It's really quite a simple choice: Life, Death, or Los Angeles.